Starting a new business is a daunting prospect for anyone and we want to help you get it right from the start.
We can help with…
- Business structure – should you be a sole trader, partnership, Limited Company or even a Limited Liability Partnership? We will talk you through which option is best for you.
- Notifying the authorities – you need to let HM Revenue & Customs know that you are in business. Failure to do so results in automatic fines. We will deal with all the forms for this, set you up with national insurance payments and if necessary complete VAT Registration forms for you.
- Introductions – we can also introduce you to local banks, solicitors and other professionals you may need assistance from.
Business Plan and Growth
We can help you put together a business plan with budgets and cashflow forecasts taking into consideration the following key areas:
- Business strategy.
- Bench-marking against other businesses in your industry.
- Systems development.
- Credit control, stock control, budgeting and financial reporting systems.
- Cost Reduction.
- Pricing strategy.
- Raising finance.
We can work with you to look in detail at your business to identify the areas for potential growth and profit improvement. We can then advise you on implementing the steps to get you from where you are now to where you want to be.
Raising Finance and Business Plans
Most businesses need funding in order to get going and to help reach their potential. We can help identify the need and most suitable source of funding for your business.
Through our close working relationships with finance sources we can assist in putting together a business plan for:
- Business loans and overdrafts.
- Personal loans.
- Hire purchase.
- Sales invoice factoring and discounting.
- Leasing and contract hire.
- Venture capital and private investment.
Often a business plan will be needed in support of a finance application, although every business should have a plan for long term growth and development. Research suggests that those businesses with a written business plan are far more likely to succeed. We can assist with all aspects of the business plan from the written element to budgets, cash flow and profit forecasts.
We can then help you monitor the plan to help you achieve your business objectives.
Company Formation And Secretarial Services
Whether you want an off the shelf company, a tailor made company or a Limited Liability Partnership forming we can help form the company for you.
But that’s only the start. We can then offer any of the following company secretarial services…
- Registered office facilities.
- Maintenance of statutory records.
- Submission of statutory documents.
- Giving notice of General Meetings.
- Help with agendas for meetings.
- Preparing minutes of meetings.
- Preparing dividend vouchers.
- Completion of share transfer forms.
- Preparation of share certificates.
- Carrying out company searches.
- Filing of Annual Return.
If you want to check the availability of a Limited Company name, you can use the Companies House Information Service. Simply type in the name you want to use and see if it comes up in the list or ask us to check for you.