Accountant – PFM Dental – York
Due to continued expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Accountant to join our friendly and welcoming PFM Dental team, one of the UK’s largest dental accountants.
PFM Dental are specialised dental accountants providing a comprehensive dental accountancy service for many practice owners, associates and dental corporates across the UK.
This is a client facing full-time role based in our Fulford office in York. The work involves various duties including preparing financial accounts and related tax computations.
What you need to bring to us
– Applications are invited from qualified or qualified by experience candidates who have gained extensive accounts preparation experience in an accountancy practice.
– Experience of accounting for the dental profession would be an advantage but is not essential.
– Sound IT skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
– Must have experience of mainstream accountancy packages, such as Sage, and cloud accounting systems such as Xero and Quickbooks.
– Applicants should be able to work with minimum supervision with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
– Experience of supervising and reviewing the work of junior staff.
– Excellent ‘soft’ skills including written and spoken communications.
– Ability to work with people at all levels and develop strong working relationships with staff and clients alike.
– Clean driving licence and use of own vehicle.
What we can offer you
– An opportunity for progression.
– Competitive salary.
– Contributory pension scheme.
– Flexitime system.
– Modern and friendly working environment.
– Convenient office location with easily accessible and free car parking nearby.
– Bonus and commissions schemes.
How to Apply
Please send your CV along with a completed application form available on our website to email@example.com